I was thrilled when I saw A Letter to the Universe… nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. And I humbly thank you for that. (Check out her blog to try and figure things out with her!)
Though I’m not used on awards thing virtually or not, I’ll gladly participate on this one. And everything that comes after! Even if there are a lot of questions we’ll have to answer and questions we’ll have to come up with! After all, this would help in knowing each other deeper little by little as all of us move forward together. Right, sis?
1. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime?
To travel alone. I’d like to see the world and the beautiful people in it. I’d like to appreciate life more and experience living better.
2. Who is your hero and why?
My mom. Simply because she knows me well and loves me so. She’s irreplaceable and no one could compare to her in my heart.
3. What is one of your favorite hobbies?
Binge watching Korean dramas.
4. Do you have any weird or quirky habits? If so, what?
Not combing my hair after a bath. My hair is naturally wavy and it looks good so when I figured out a few years back that it’s better without combing it, I stopped. Weirdddd
5. What is one thing you really like about yourself?
I’ll do something when I set my mind to it.
6. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
There’s really no concrete plan as to where this will lead. I just wanna keep blogging and right now I just wish I could make it in the year.
7. What book/movie/tv show have you seen/read recently you would recommend? Why?
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I realized so many things just by reading this book. It opened my eyes wider in knowing the huge gap among us because of our status and, at the same time, how we could think differently yet feel the same emotions.
8. What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
I met a young girl named Angel. (A post about this is on its way.)
9. Describe your ideal perfect day.
Waking up at 6am at a resort beach to have breakfast with my family and do all things our hearts desire. With the main goal of relaxing and being ecstatic.
10. What would you do in life if you knew you couldn’t fail?
I’d fly. Just kidding. Seriously though, I think I’d publish a novel.
- Who was your first crush and what did you like about that person?
- What is something about you that you’re most proud of?
- Where is your safe haven? Why?
- What is your favorite genre in movies?
- If you’d trade a talent with a friend, what would it be and why?
- What is your biggest insecurity?
- Who is the person you like most in the world?
- If you could invent anything but a time machine, what would it be and why?
- Do you have a particular way of making someone feel you love them?
- How do you see yourself in five years?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
I’ll wait for your answers!
Sisters are different flowers from the same garden. ~Anonymous