Recently, I’ve been nominated by two bloggers, Elly Today and Anniewhere she goes (whose blogs you must check out), for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m happy to receive this and I’m grateful to the two of you, so cheers!
The Seven Facts
- My hair, for twenty years, has stayed naturally wavy. And I don’t have plans on changing that. Yet.
- I have a warm skin tone according to this. But I won’t stop trying on different colors.
- The thriller genre has a long list of subgenres. And aside from legal, political, and techno, I like them all.
- I haven’t been out of the country. Poor me.
- I’m no good at putting on makeup. Anyway I don’t put them on a daily basis.
- Dancing, painting, and swimming. They are my frustrations.
- Apart from it being a favorite extra spread, mustard is also one of my favorite colors. The others include maroon and gray.
fayesgazette, My lost Lexicon, Thinkable, Amie Writes, Italian Hurricane, Art’s Arts, Blue Car Painted Green, looking in, Mara Eastern, Jumbleskine, Mama Pains, Charlotte Cuevas, Unfiltered, Obscured Radiance, Carefully Callie
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.