1. Now that you are here in the magical realm of the blogosphere, what do you want?
Well, saying there’s nothing in particular would seem like I’m not taking blogging seriously and the goals I’ve set would disprove it. I really enjoy sharing my thoughts and I just want to continue doing that.
2. What is your inner animal?
I took three tests for this. And the answers are butterfly, shark, and crow. But what I really prefer is a tiger.
3. On your blog, are you public, or private, in regard to your personal self?
I share mostly my thoughts and I feel like they are private which makes me public on my blog. You don’t understand that, do you? Okay, I’m private.
4. Are you happy in your present place in this life?
This is tricky. Because right now, I can say that I’m happy. But later that could change, especially when I think of all our problems. And besides, there are a lot of things that I want in my life. So, yeah. You might also want to read this.
5. If I could give you one wish, what would that be?
I’d like to keep it to myself. =]
6. What would be your ideal job?
A host of a traveling show.
7. Do you have a favorite kind of pet?
No, I don’t have. Because my favorite animal couldn’t be pet: tiger.
8. Are you able to discuss religion, politics, or feelings openly, with strangers?
I actually wanna meet a stranger and talk about anything. You know like the two of you remain as strangers but you often meet at a certain place and you talk about those things.
9. Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently, and of course, why?
I would have taken care of my body more as well as my health.
10. How many fingers am I holding up?
That’s easy. Five. Am I right? 😉