My day started with Little Dreams nominating me for the Liebster Award, which, of course, brought a smile on my face!
After checking it out, I was a little hesitant of posting about it coz there’s just too much going on, but then I had fun with the other awards I received so I decided to participate!
The 11 Facts
- There’s not a day I don’t wear stud earrings.
- I don’t want leaving the house without a handkerchief.
- My favorite cereal is Koko Krunch.
- I like oxfords and kitten heels.
- After graduation, I’m thinking of dying my hair caramel blonde.
- I’m 5′ flat and that sucks.
- The last book I’ve read is We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
- I belong to a group of friends called Zizis.
- I have a very sensitive nose I can smell every bad scent.
- The taste of tea is not appealing to me.
- I am a Christian.
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 25, and find line 3. What is the book and what does it say?
‘You’re not even in the same country right now’, she laughs. -Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
This is a tricky one. And since it’s an ‘if’, I’d say Venice.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
- What is your favorite movie?
I couldn’t have just one. There are a lot! But to mention something, We Are What We Are (2013).
- Your thoughts on different cultures?
Well I’d like to discover as much culture as I could.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
I used to want to be an author of a novel about one of the greatest love stories there is.
- What is your favorite time of the day?
Depends on my mood. Right now it’s midnight.
- What inspires you?
This is so vague but I’d say my dreams.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Playing at the streets from noon til night with my friends.
- What three things in nature do you find most beautiful?
I don’t know, it’s hard to choose!
- There is no eleventh question.
There shouldn’t be an answer. The Nominees Thinkable, Jumbleskine, Italian Hurricane, Elly Today, Charlotte Cuevas, lifelovetravels, The Sunny C, Mermaids and Pearls, Shiny Eclectic Artisan, My learning English, My Point of View The Questions
- Who was your first crush and what did you like about that person?
- What is something about you that you’re most proud of?
- Where is your safe haven? Why?
- What is your favorite genre in movies?
- If you’d trade a talent with a friend, what would it be and why?
- What is your biggest insecurity?
- Who is the person you like most in the world?
- If you could invent anything but a time machine, what would it be and why?
- Do you have a particular way of making someone feel you love them?
- How do you see yourself in five years?
- What is your thought of marriage?
(These are the questions I used for the Sisterhood Award.) The Rules
- Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog.