The Perfect Phoenix, a wonderful blog and blogger, nominated me for this award. Thank you so much! Her questions are fun so I decided to answer them coz I intended to break some of the rules as I’ve shared a lot of facts already.
1. How would you describe a rainbow to a blind person?
A rainbow will make you smile like how your favorite song or food or person does. (This question is hard, and my answer is silly!)
2. How long have you been writing? Why?
Tomorrow this blog will turn three months, and I’ve been writing that long, at least here. I write to share and express.
3. What do you think is one thing without which you won’t be able to stay sane? And why is that?
I really don’t know. I could live days without cellphone or computer, maybe clothes? I don’t know. I’ll tell you when I went mad.
4. What is the earliest dream you remember?
My mom and dad were doing laundry at night and there was a manananggal who sucked my brother’s blood, chopped him into pieces, and put him in the washing machine. I was crying when I suddenly woke up.
5. Do you think you were born in the right generation? Why/why not?
Gil from Midnight in Paris realized that different people want to live in a certain generation Continue reading