The Perfect Phoenix, a wonderful blog and blogger, nominated me for this award. Thank you so much! Her questions are fun so I decided to answer them coz I intended to break some of the rules as I’ve shared a lot of facts already.
1. How would you describe a rainbow to a blind person?
A rainbow will make you smile like how your favorite song or food or person does. (This question is hard, and my answer is silly!)
2. How long have you been writing? Why?
Tomorrow this blog will turn three months, and I’ve been writing that long, at least here. I write to share and express.
3. What do you think is one thing without which you won’t be able to stay sane? And why is that?
I really don’t know. I could live days without cellphone or computer, maybe clothes? I don’t know. I’ll tell you when I went mad.
4. What is the earliest dream you remember?
My mom and dad were doing laundry at night and there was a manananggal who sucked my brother’s blood, chopped him into pieces, and put him in the washing machine. I was crying when I suddenly woke up.
5. Do you think you were born in the right generation? Why/why not?
Gil from Midnight in Paris realized that different people want to live in a certain generation
After checking my notifications, I saw Rusty nominated me for the Liebster Award. I already received this and you can check out my post here, but I decided to answer the questions Rusty gave!
1. Now that you are here in the magical realm of the blogosphere, what do you want?
Well, saying there’s nothing in particular would seem like I’m not taking blogging seriously and the goals I’ve set would disprove it. I really enjoy sharing my thoughts and I just want to continue doing that.
2. What is your inner animal?
I took three tests for this. And the answers are butterfly, shark, and crow. But what I really prefer is a tiger.
My day started with Little Dreams nominating me for the Liebster Award, which, of course, brought a smile on my face!
After checking it out, I was a little hesitant of posting about it coz there’s just too much going on, but then I had fun with the other awards I received so I decided to participate!
The 11 Facts
- There’s not a day I don’t wear stud earrings.
- I don’t want leaving the house without a handkerchief.
- My favorite cereal is Koko Krunch.
- I like oxfords and kitten heels.
- After graduation, I’m thinking of dying my hair caramel blonde.
- I’m 5′ flat and that sucks.
- The last book I’ve read is We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
- I belong to a group of friends called Zizis.
- I have a very sensitive nose I can smell every bad scent.
- The taste of tea is not appealing to me.
- I am a Christian.
Recently, I’ve been nominated by two bloggers, Elly Today and Anniewhere she goes (whose blogs you must check out), for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m happy to receive this and I’m grateful to the two of you, so cheers!
The Seven Facts
- My hair, for twenty years, has stayed naturally wavy. And I don’t have plans on changing that. Yet.
- I have a warm skin tone according to this. But I won’t stop trying on different colors.
- The thriller genre has a long list of subgenres. And aside from legal, political, and techno, I like them all.
- I haven’t been out of the country. Poor me.
- I’m no good at putting on makeup. Anyway I don’t put them on a daily basis.
- Dancing, painting, and swimming. They are my frustrations.
- Apart from it being a favorite extra spread, mustard is also one of my favorite colors. The others include maroon and gray.
I was thrilled when I saw A Letter to the Universe… nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. And I humbly thank you for that. (Check out her blog to try and figure things out with her!)
Though I’m not used on awards thing virtually or not, I’ll gladly participate on this one. And everything that comes after! Even if there are a lot of questions we’ll have to answer and questions we’ll have to come up with! After all, this would help in knowing each other deeper little by little as all of us move forward together. Right, sis?
1. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime?
To travel alone. I’d like to see the world and the beautiful people in it. I’d like to appreciate life more and experience living better.
2. Who is your hero and why?
My mom. Simply because she knows me well and loves me so. She’s irreplaceable and no one could compare to her in my heart.
3. What is one of your favorite hobbies?
Binge watching Korean dramas.
4. Do you have any weird or quirky habits? If so, what?
Not combing my hair after a bath.